Senior Consultant in Forensics and Integrity Services
- Work with business stakeholders, internal and external auditors, lawyers, fraud investigators, and regulatory authorities on projects related to regulatory compliance, including AML/CFT, GDPR, risk management, internal control systems (assessments, improvements, developments), as well as fraud investigations
- Handle a large amount of structured and unstructured information from a variety of sources, including open-source intelligence
- Perform an analysis of information to identify potential fraud risks or non-compliance with laws and regulations
- Together with more senior team members look for new opportunities to create value for our new and prospective clients
Business-oriented mindset and strong team spirit balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy would help you to succeed. We value motivation to continually develop personal skills through training, experience and coaching also building strong internal relationships within other departments and teams across the organization, likewise understanding and following workplace policies and procedures
- University graduate in Law, Finance, Business or related area with at least 2 years of experience in regulatory compliance or anti-financial crime area. Experience in consultancy would be major advantage
- Curiosity and excellent knowledge of Lithuanian as well as international regulatory compliance and anti-financial crime regulations
- Broad-spectrum knowledge of financial sector, its services and products. Keeping up with Lithuanian & international business news
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
- High sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to work independently, act quickly and adapt to unforeseen circumstances or new developments
- Excellent spoken and written Lithuanian and English. Additional languages are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team, including delegating tasks and supervising the work of junior colleagues
- Strong career commitment and an aspiration for professional and career development in regulatory compliance and financial crime consulting services
- Strong academic record. Further qualifications in regulatory compliance or anti-financial crime area are desirable (e.g., CAMS, CFE, ICA certificate)
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Possibility to pass CAMS, CFE exam or obtain other regulatory compliance related certifications.