Senior Data Analyst in Corporates and Institutions Analytics Team
Would you like to support the execution of ambitious business strategies by providing data-based insights on AML related processes?
Join us and become a member of FCP analytics team with the focus to Large Corporates & Institutions (LC&I) area.
As a Senior Analyst, you would be working with 5 other colleagues. All analysts possess different experiences, seniorities and share responsibilities accordingly while handling daily tasks. You would be responsible for the existing and new reporting, data-driven tools.
You will a key person in planning, collecting, and organising reporting to provide insights and recommendations for senior stakeholders across the entire FCP organisation. It is expected that you are passionate about data analytics and willing to collaborate with the team.
Depending on your qualifications, you may be offered a different seniority of the role.
- Extract data from core systems and internal databases
- Drive reporting delivery by taking ownership of both new and existing reporting solutons
- Work closely with your team members on data delivery and analytics by handling various complexity ad-hoc requests, create value-bringing tools and data insights
- Create automated monitoring and reporting solutions to ensure excellent data quality and transparency
- Verify data, share insights and engage in close dialogue with our stakeholders to communicate analytical insights and conclusions about data integrity and availability
- Analytical thinker, preferably has 2+ years of experience working with complex analytical tasks
- Expert in data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Advanced SQL user (querying with Microsoft SQL)
- Stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English – both oral and written
- Strong collaboration skills to come to the right solutions together with our business partners
- Self-driven, able to identify problems and willing to support the team
- Higher education in Mathematics, Economics, Management Information Systems or related
- ETL process knowledge would be considered as an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Statistical, Senior.