Senior Data Architect for Anti-Money-Laundering IT Systems
AML Review has a key priority to win on customer experience, by improving our platforms, systems and our advanced analytics capabilities and by using data and analytics as a key enabler in understanding customer needs and deliver better services. AML Review want to leverage through and benefit from data, and not be dictated by it.
In order to achieve this, we need to succeed on critical fronts:
• Ensure that we can achieve required business value by leveraging data and analytics capabilities within the tribe.
• Ensure that our decision making is based on facts we derive from data.
• Ensure that the knowledge, polices and best practices are shared with the rest of the organisation
The Data Architect will ensure that the AML review tribe are using data the right way. She/he will have the following key responsibilities:
• To define the Data Architecture and Framework in the tribe
• To ensure that we have a rock-solid data foundation, which we will utilize to deliver exceptional business value to our customers and stakeholders
• Support the implementation of Data Quality Management and Data Governance across the Tribe to ensure access to high-quality data
• To ensure the tribe strategies are aligned with the strategy of AML cluster and Danske Bank overall by working closely with Group Data Office team, AML Monitoring and AML Community
• To argue for data-driven decisions in the tribe and in AML-Community on behalf of the architecture team
• To participate in setting the standards for- and designing Danske Banks AML data foundation, e.g. data lake
• Able to convert business requirements into data solutions, by defining data flows and designing suitable data models to support the AML Tribe squads needs, such as for Data Lake, Reporting and Analytics
• Having professional experience working with relational databases on SQL Server and Mainframe (DB2)
• Ability to design the solutions based on the technologies and tools on Hadoop cluster: Spark, Edge Node, Hive and the message queues: Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ, Kafka
• Having good understanding of ETL and BI tools like Alteryx, SAS and Tableau
• Understanding of the data protection regulations and their impact, for instance GDPR and Data Security protocols
• Know what it takes to establish a proper Data Governance by building standards and processes around data flows
• Have strong communicational and interpersonal skills, and ability to make right decisions in a rather complex environment with many stakeholders.
• Experience in Data Architecture within a fast-paced and complex organisational setting, preferably in financial sector
• Hands on experience of driving analytical functions and concrete experience of driving value from data on an institutional level
• Demonstrated information management skills, including working knowledge of IT infrastructure, various technologies/platforms, and aligned vendor solutions and the capabilities they bring
• Experience in working with agile methodologies
• Having proactive, agile, strategic mindset, and extremely good analytical, problem solving skills
• Self-driven and motivated to make an impact in our tribe and help our team understand the value of data in the daily work
• Ability to communicate complex topics clearly with all levels of the organisation
• Be able to demonstrate significant business value delivery from prior experience
• Fluent in English
• Proactive, positive, passionate and outspoken – “can do” attitude
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4480 EUR to 6720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect, Senior.