Senior DevOps Engineer in Danica IT Lithuania
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that the Danica IT Lithuania department is well known for. With multiple different projects, web applications, and mobile application development we are trying to change the world in the investment, insurance, and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions, start-up kinds of projects and many other great things are just a regular day in Danica IT Lithuania.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy we are all here not for the fashion – we are here for passion in IT and real stuff.
Be working in a team responsible for IT infrastructure going through all development stages – design, development, test, release, and support.
To be more precise your responsibilities will include:
- Automating infrastructure provisioning, maintenance and software configuration tasks
- Setup and configuration of Development and Production environments
- Setup and configuration of CI/CD tools and processes
- Setup and configuration of Application monitoring
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support of owned Tech Stack
- A lot of communication with developers and other IT teams
Tech Stack, you will be working with:
- Danske Bank Internal Cloud
- RedHat Openshift platform
- MS Azure
- ELK stack
- Linux/Windows servers
• Direct experience with any scripting/programming language
• Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code technologies
• Experience working with container technologies such as Docker
• 1+ year of relevant experience with CI/CD
• 2+ years of relevant experience managing Linux/Windows Servers
• Good understanding of Application monitoring
• Good Understanding of Networks
• Understanding of Cloud and Virtualisation technologies (OpenShif/Vmware)
• Team player with Agile mind-set
• Passionate about DevOps and striving for the newest technologies
• Ready to work with senior colleagues and learn new things
• Automating technologies such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible is an advantage
• Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3840 EUR to 5760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Platform Engineer (DevOps Engineer), Senior.