Senior Internal Fraud Analyst
Do you want to be a part of an energetic team where you will improve internal fraud risk prevention and detection activities? Do you have experience in internal fraud detection or internal audit from the financial industry? Then you should join us on this exciting journey.
You will have the great opportunity to make your mark and contribute to the development of best-in-class internal fraud prevention and detection tools in the team that is on a journey to improve how internal fraud is addressed. You will contribute to establishing connections with other teams, building a brand for the Internal Fraud Prevention Department, and establishing future ways of working. You will become a part of an international team with four employees based in Copenhagen, Vilnius, and Helsinki. You will be located in Vilnius.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Take ownership of the internal fraud prevention and detection agenda
- Drive and participate in projects contributing to the prevention and detection of internal fraud across all processes in Danske Bank; coordinate activities with Fraud 2LOD and Process and Product Owners across the Bank
- Prioritise and conduct internal fraud risk assessments for high-risk areas, including planning, coordinating, interviewing, analysing information, and drafting conclusions
- Provide feedback and assist product/process owners with risk assessment for internal fraud and internal control design
- Review the new/changed products and systems to identify internal fraud risks
- Coordinate with IT to develop the preventive and detective tools
- Own internal fraud prevention controls in the system and fraud detection tools
- Analyse industry trends and threats
- At least 5 years of experience working with internal fraud prevention, detection, or investigation, especially within the financial industry (experience conducting risk assessments or internal audits will also be considered relevant)
- Feel confident about your knowledge of internal fraud and can describe your ideas to a variety of different audiences
- Advanced English skills; Danish or other Scandinavian languages are desirable
- Able to plan a full risk assessment project, ensure prosperous execution by the assigned and independently conduct information-gathering interviews
- Comfortable with handling multiple stakeholders
- Knowledgeable about selected bank processes (including process flow, teams involved, and systems, and the ability to identify internal fraud opportunities in this process); knowledge of multiple processes is desirable.
- Experienced in developing fraud monitoring automated tools and system implementations
- Certification within fraud risk management, e.g., CFE, is desirable but not a requirement
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.