Senior IT Delivery Manager
Are you motivated by driving projects that impact thousands of users across the organization?
We are looking for a delivery-oriented team member who enjoys working with engineers. You will join the End User Device Services team, which is responsible for workplace devices at Danske Bank. This includes Windows laptops and desktops, MacBooks, virtual desktops, mobile devices, monitors, peripherals, and printers.
We take care of device management, software packaging and distribution, patching and updates as well as all other aspects relating to physical devices in the workplace.
We are a team of 40+ colleagues, organised in several teams across Denmark, Lithuania, and India. We follow a service based organisational structure, covering multiple services at Danske Bank. You will have a great team of engineers and supporting managers working together with you.
You will be located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Act as a leading person in the End User Device Services team for most important roadmap deliveries: VDI migration to Cloud, DEX tool deployment, Intune migration
- Coordinate delivery with internal team and other departments, manage dependencies and risks and influence relevant stakeholders
- Make sure delivery is done according to requirements, adhering to the rules and policies in the bank while managing risks and timelines
- Take responsibility for communicating internally and externally of the status and relevant information and work with relevant stakeholder groups across the bank
- Work with service owners on service improvements
We are looking for a person with solid ownership and delivery capability. The below list of capabilities will definitely help you to succeed, but are not all mandatory:
- Ability to work closely with engineers and ensure successful delivery
- Efficient cross-team collaboration skills with the ability to build relationships and set demands
- Analytical and fact-driven approach: ability to distill clear status messages, communicate insights and recommendations
- Ability to make decisions independently when needed
- Experience working within a regulated environment, preferably Banking
- 5+ years of experience in delivery roles
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3760 EUR to 5640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Delivery Manager, Senior.