Senior IT Process Developer in IT Resilience Team
We are looking for an open and eager to learn person with a strong sense of ownership who could own, contribute to, and develop Performance, Capacity, and IT Operations management practices.
We establish and govern continuity management and continuous improvement of critical IT services (including external) and IT business processes. We own the annual test schedule and manage the bank’s IT failover and disaster recovery exercises, collaborating across the organization to support our Operational Resilience strategy.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Maintain and improve Performance, Capacity and IT Operations management instruction, related processes, procedures, tools, and templates
- Train, assist, advice, and guide service owners to meet performance, capacity, and IT Operations management related business and regulatory requirements
- Work with relevant stakeholders to set metrics and KPIs for performance, capacity, and IT Operations management
- Ensure performance, capacity and IT Operations management practices and procedures are implemented across organisation to meet business and regulatory requirements
- 4+ years of experience in IT service management (ITSM), or IT operations management
- Experience in working with, contributing to, and developing Performance, Capacity practices and/or IT Operations management procedures (preferably in international environment)
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven and willing to share knowledge team member
- ITIL certifications (would be a bonus)
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3640 EUR to 5460 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Process Developer, Senior.