Senior IT Security Engineer in Network Security Platform Support Team
Security, headed by the office of the CSO, is a part of an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. Security works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions.
Network Security Platform Support team is part of Cyber Operations tower within Security department with more than 100 colleagues located in Denmark, Lithuania and India.
We are looking for a Senior IT Security Engineer who will be working closely with WEB Proxy technology. This person should have proven knowledge and experience of network security devices. A demonstrated understanding of information security concepts, standards, and practices is required.
You will be closely working with other members of the network security team and IT teams to ensure continued operational stability and security of the Danske Bank network environment. You will be able to make an impact to a more reliable and stable web gateway with better monitoring and automation.
- Installing, configuring, operating, maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting of Secure Web Gateways / Proxies environment
- Responding to outages, resolving and documenting high profile incident tickets
- Troubleshooting web connectivity problems
- Troubleshoot technical incidents of Web Application Firewalls, EDR, IPS/IDS and Sandbox platforms if necessary
- Participate Cyber Security project activities
- Analyse current security capabilities and provide suggestions for improvements
- Carry out occasional on-duty or after business hours work if necessary, regarding incident support
- Define disaster recovery plans and drive their execution to achieve operational stability
- Maintain and document Standard Operating Procedures and Technical documentation
- Build and preserve educational content as a key part of the engineering experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in administration of IT Infrastructure
- Experience working in an operations environment
- Experience with Web Proxy technology is a strong plus
- Experience with firewall policies, security standards, and managing rulesets
- Troubleshooting experience with firewalls, IDS/IPS, and proxies, including network captures and log analysis
- Strong understanding of HTTP, TCP/IP protocol, SSL encryption/decryption, Firewalls, Proxy, and IPS/IDS
- Experience with enterprise firewalls, WAF, IDS/IPS and/or SIEM systems
- Good understanding of Malware protection techniques
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3720 EUR to 5580 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be IT Security Engineer, Senior.