Senior Java Engineer for Market Data
The Market Data squad is at the core of Danske Bank, with an enormous impact on the bank’s data infrastructure. We create systems for archiving and streaming market data and expose it through a high-performance language-agnostic API. With us, you will be welcomed into a team that identifies and efficiently solve real business needs in close collaboration with stakeholders across the entire bank. In addition, you will closely collaborate with engineers, architects and business representatives in a diverse and multicultural team.
We currently have six market data specialists across development, infrastructure engineering and business analysis. Transparency and close collaboration with the business are essential when creating high-value deliveries. Therefore, we foster a positive and friendly atmosphere where proactively taking ownership is highly encouraged.
- Design and develop easily maintainable, highly available and performant IT solutions
- Collaborate with business analysts and market data engineers to create seamless E2E solutions
- Contribute to the entire software development lifecycle, from initial discussions with business stakeholders through deployment to production
- Excellent coding abilities in Java
- A working understanding of scalable APIs and principles within SOLID, clean architecture and efficient programming
- Linux platform knowledge and troubleshooting
- A good understanding of network technologies
- Experience with agile development
- It is a plus if you have experience working with language-agnostic protocols like gRPC or integration with 3rd party systems like OneTick or TREP
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4320 EUR to 6480 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.