Senior Learning Consultant in Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Unit
Does driving solutions with excellence in mind sound like your new possible motto? Are you eager to help our employees develop new skills and boost their job performance? Then take the chance and join Transaction Monitoring Continuous Development Continuous Learning team as Senior Learning Consultant!
We are looking for a Senior Learning Consultant who will be working with Transaction Monitoring area in Financial Crime Prevention unit. You will have to prepare, implement and develop work-related educational programs to fully engage trainees during virtual and physical trainings. Moreover, identify skills and knowledge gaps of trainees in AML field and organize learning activities for current and new employees.
To be successful in this role, you should share your knowledge with colleagues and support when needed, set up a continuous training structure, enhance the material, perform quality checks and apply various training methods in order to fully engage trainees in virtual and physical trainings.
*Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered different seniority of the role.
- Drive and deliver onboarding trainings
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Drive and deliver updates for procedure changes
- Develop, review and modify training material
- Constantly recognize and calibrate procedure changes and areas for improvement
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine additional training and documentation needs
- Share best practices, provide feedback and train other Learning Consultants when needed
- To have 2+ years of experience in training and/or consulting
- To have previous experience in AML area (advantage in Transaction Monitoring)
- To be fluent in English
- To actively take ownership and provide ideas for improvement
- To have excellent communication, analytical skills and be a team player
- To be a fast learner, result-oriented and willing to collaborate
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3600 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development, Senior.