Senior Markets Specialist in Foreign Exchange and Money Market team
You will be part of experienced Foreign Exchange (FX) and Money Market team and you will be responsible for trade settlements executed between Danske Bank and other global banks and large corporates. The complexity of your tasks will depend on your progress pace and individual results. You will be working in a team of about 16 employees.
- Assure timely and accurate settlement of FX products (internationally)
- Regularly communicate with different stakeholders within the bank and external parties globally, resolving discrepancies and ensuring timely service delivery
- Investigate, analyse, solve arising problems, handle payments, bookkeeping and confirmations of FX products
- Report to internal and external stakeholders (institutions)
- Maintain and improve quality in daily tasks so that the client receives the best possible service
- Participate in various projects within the value chain
- At least one year of experience in banking operations
- Knowledge in various financial products
- Higher education
- Essential knowledge in swift payments
- Great analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment maintaining accuracy and high quality with limited instructions
- Interest or experience in Foreign Exchange, money markets, finance or economics would be an advantage
- Upper-Intermediate English both in speaking and writing
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service Delivery Specialist (Markets Specialist), Senior.