Senior Data Engineer (BizDevOps) for Decision Modeling
Would you like to further develop your data modelling skills as well as using your competences on an area with large impact for our business? Join the Decision Modeling team and become a Nordic frontrunner to automate credit decisions.
As Data Engineer with BizDevOps capabilities (ModelOps) you would be joining a small team responsible for setting up our new infrastructure. Hands on Building, assisting and guiding the data scientists to implement our decision flows in greenfield infrastructure. Also being part of one big team in a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and an overarching customer-focused approach!
You will be part of Decision Modeling consisting of 50 employees working from our offices in Copenhagen and Vilnius. We are a team with a flat structure and informal atmosphere. Our focus is to have a good collaboration and enable the best in each other.
- Be supporting the team on technical implementations and defining model orchestration in our future micro service model infrastructure
- Improve and challenge our automated ADO build pipelines, model orchestration and infrastructure
- Take an important role in implementing standards for our technical best practices, pythonic principles and frameworks
- Collaborate with product management and business stakeholders to understand company needs and advise on methodical solutions and technical best-practices
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- A Master’s degree or equivalent, e.g. Computer Science, Data Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Programming, Statistics, or other relevant fields
- Experience working with Azure DevOps build pipelines and docker
- Experience working with large scale Python projects
- Experience working with Micro service architecture
- Experience with working with OpenShift would be a bonus
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3200 EUR to 4800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Data Scientist, Senior.