Senior .Net Architect for Financial Crime Prevention
We are looking for an architect to design our future solutions to detect and prevent fraud, bribery, corruption, and tax evasion.
We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are autonomous and have cross-functional expertise, with a product owner prioritizing tasks and developers as well as analysts to implement them.
This position will provide input and direction to the overarching business system architecture and assist in future state direction.
You will be responsible for technology, vision, and strategy in fraud prevention including cross-portfolio initiatives and enterprise-level integration efforts. Here You will work closely with the Product Owners and Financial Crime Specialists to implement infrastructure solutions in support of business requirements while enabling growth and safeguarding the bank.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Creating domain architecture roadmaps and vision maps
- Participating in strategic initiatives within the domain and initiatives where Fraud applications are playing a key role in
- Driving operations technology business cases
- Having prioritization discussions within portfolios and across
- Bringing domain-related knowledge to the table-inject ideas and industry trends and best practices
- Collaborating with other architects in the organization (Solutions Architects, Data Architects, Enterprise Architects, etc.) and engineers on specific solutions for Fraud
You have great understanding of event-driven and API-based design & development, including Domain Driven Design principles, and 8+ years of experience designing large-scale systems where You‘ve gained knowledge on systems developed in Microsoft .Net technologies. To enjoy this role, You need to have an automation-first mindset with the ability to prove where a significant impact can be made. In addition to that, understanding of backend services architecture and patterns as well as best design and software engineering practices. First-class communication skills, tailoring messages, data, and insights specific to different audience segments would be beneficial as well.
You bring the following knowledge and experience to the position:
- Event based Micro-services design
- Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Automated testing (e.g., TDD, XUnit, etc.)
- API Management solutions (IBM API Connect etc.)
- API design and documentation tools (Swagger etc.)
- System integration experience would be a definite benefit
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Architect, Senior.