Senior Operational Officer for Reporting LT
Do you love working with client investment reporting?
In our Client Reporting we are on a journey making robust and automatic solutions and you will become an important player influencing the way we do things, to optimize and develop our core processes.
Team’s focus is to ensure that Danske Bank are making the best reporting and fulfil our clients need for high quality investment information.
Currently we are looking for a new colleague in Vilnius, to become a member of this new team, which will work closely with the colleagues in Asset Management in Denmark and the rest of the Nordic countries.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
As a Client reporting specialist you will have to ensure, that clients and authorities receive the quality reporting.
- Client reporting according to the Financial regulatory requirements, quality assurance
- Your goal the first year will be to optimize our Solvency II reporting setup
- Producing and monitoring monthly and quarterly reports for Asset Management clients
- Working on specifying requirements to new processes, procedures and new reports
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders within the value chain
- 1+ years of experience in financial/banking sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Quality and solution orientation
- Ability to work within a team, but also being able to take individual decisions
- Knowledge of SQL/SAS would be a huge plus
- Knowledge of Solvency II reporting would be a huge plus
- Higher education in economics, finance or other relevant field
- Structured time planning, daily work organizing skills with ability to adapt to fast-changing environment
- Being strong communicator in English language
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1440 EUR to 2160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery, Senior.