Senior Operations Specialist in Loan Administration
Do you have what it takes to be a part of large corporate loan administration team?
As a Specialist, you will be a part of a team that supports medium and large corporate customers in all Danske Bank group. The role includes creation of syndicated agent/participant and bilateral loans in the Loan administration system and administration of them during their lifetime according to the information and requests received from Loan Agents and Middle office or directly from customers.
In this role, you will keep close collaboration with stakeholders, customers and other banks. We expect you to be a decision-maker on a daily basis. Loan administration team deals not only with corporate loans, but with auxiliary products as well, which would allow you to expand your knowledge even further. In addition, you will have an opportunity to maintain process quality continuously looking for ways to improve and contribute in Lean culture.
- Create, prolong and finish events on the loans in Loan system
- Collect information for the next loan event from the stakeholders or customers
- Fund the loans
- Create customer/bank payments via SWIFT
- Calculate commitment, utilisation fees, breakage costs on the loans
- Reconcile incoming and outgoing payments related to the loans
- Participate in regulatory and change projects
- Participate in process optimization and improvement
- Take discussions on interpretations, exceptions
- Up to 1-2 years of previous work experience in banking operations or relevant area
- You can cope with peak periods and deal with some level of uncertainty
- You are able to work in agile environment as a team member and collaborate with co-workers
- You have great stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- You are eager to learn and provide trainings for colleagues
- Change agenda drives you
- You take full ownership of the process and provide input to the development and implementation of process optimization and improvement.
- You are initiative, flexible and proactive to contribute to improvements of processes
- Excellent written and spoken English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer - Service Delivery Specialist, Senior.