Senior Project Manager
Our team is responsible for managing top-priority projects as well as leading our project management competence center and providing education for future project managers in Adform. Our team drives large organizational changes. They range from software development projects to revenue-driven initiatives and implementation of internal business systems and processes.
We are looking for a colleague to join us in our office in Vilnius.
- Deliver top-priority projects globally across Adform business end-to-end, typically cross-functional and with a high degree of complexity
- Ensure that the project is defined, planned and delivered to the agreed goals and benefits
- Secure the integrity of the project, focusing on internal consistency and compliance with standards, processes and Adform strategy
- Work together with PMO and Senior Leadership on developing and implementing project and portfolio management framework
- Be part of PMO competence center by educating, training and mentoring colleagues in project management best practices
- A project management professional with an agile mindset
- A proactive and a result-driven person
- A natural-born leader with the ability to collaborate with different personalities
- An excellent communicator, fluent in English
We expect you to
- Have a sufficient amount of professional project management experience (more than 3 years), preferably with a passion for technology and understanding of IT development
- Know how to get things done
- Have practical experience with the PMBOK framework, preferably PMP® certified
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels including Executive level
- Have a strong strategic mindset with an ability to challenge the status quo
- Have practical experience in project portfolio management (will be considered an advantage)
- Be curious, informal and treat others with respect
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 3 060 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
- Being a part of an international team and a group of enthusiasts who strive for excellence
- Challenging and unique projects
- Ability to develop and constantly improve project management standards in Adform – be part of an organizational change
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and empowerment
- Opportunities to learn from the best at Adform
- A friendly, dynamic and flexible work environment
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this & we`ll tell you more during the process!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? Tells us where you are, we`ll tell you what you get!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Don‘t worry – fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Not enough? Check this and find out more!
Adform is the only global, independent and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Its unique enterprise technology – Adform FLOW – harnesses superior user experience and a scalable, modular and open architecture, to enable seamless management of the whole campaign lifecycle. It provides clients with enhanced control and transparency across their advertising operations, including ownership of all data from their campaigns. Since 2002, Adform has developed technology to enhance human/machine collaboration and deliver augmented intelligence, thereby amplifying business results for its clients around the world.