Senior Risk Analyst in Impairment Data Analytics in Risk Tribe
The Risk Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional teams and enables us to work in a truly Agile and empowered organization. Each of these teams is self-organized and empowers its members to make their own decisions while working on products and services.
You will be joining a team with approximately 12 other colleagues, ranging from data engineers to IT developers to analysts, in the Impairment Data Analytics Squad. We work with BI, reporting, and owning Danske Bank’s end-to-end process for impairments, including standardized and external reporting. We are looking for a person who is as excited about data as we are about putting our data to work to enable modern and actionable impairment insights.
You will also belong to the Risk Analysts chapter, which unites like-minded specialists who share experience across a broad range of risk areas within the bank.
You will be based in Lithuania and collaborate with colleagues from Denmark daily.
- Digitize existing reporting solutions for the group executives and their portfolios, but also work more broadly with data for ad hoc analyses for other parts of the organization
- Design tableau workbooks, dashboards, and potentially dataflows
- Generate ideas for how to improve solutions, then implement these together with the rest of the team
- Have the possibility to work with external reporting (be a significant member in group financial statement creation) or other areas that the team covers
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role (working with risk data in banking would be hugely beneficial)
- Ability to extrapolate key findings within the risk area using data and visuals
- Experience with SQL and visualization tools like, e.g., Tableau or PowerBI
- You are outspoken and a team person who takes responsibility and ownership of the team’s deliveries
- Can manage senior stakeholders and thrive with empowerment
- Excited about data and how it can be utilized
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business, Senior.