Senior Software Engineer for API and Public Cloud Adoption (.NET)
If APIs, event-driven architecture, distributed microservices, and cloud development are your favorite meal, and you thrive being motivated and putting your expertise and competence into action, read along. By the end of the reading, we are sure you will find this position very interesting.
Are you a progressive and enthusiastic IT innovator seeking to be part of delivering high-quality APIs that are simple, and easy to use on a modern platform?
Our tribe is at the forefront of strategic initiatives in the organization. We are embarking on a journey to build great API’s on a modern cloud platform on a modern tech stack. Produced solutions are based on a thorough DDD (Domain Driven Design) process and built in a microservice architecture to reflect the domains and bounded contexts.
We are an agile team of IT professionals who work in an informal atmosphere where we value a flat hierarchy and open discussions. Also, we are expanding and looking for a skilled engineer and colleague who is an extensive combination of a know-it-all developer (because they exist, right?) and a mentor for junior colleagues.
- Act as a technical professional for developers, seamlessly switching between the helicopter view and diving into the code
- Set the bar very high and guide others in applying the best software development practices
- Building REST API backend services based on micro-service deployment pattern
- Encourage open sparring and constructive dialog
- Work in a self-organizing Scrum team with an agile mind-set
- 4+ years in Software Engineering in C# with .NET (.NET Core or .NET framework)
- Experience with quality work, clean and testable code
- Good understanding of RESTful API design
- Experience with MS SQL or similar relational database
- Good critical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate
- Well-founded experience in working with agile development methodologies and a truly agile mindset
- Advanced English skills
Nice to have:
- Containerised development with Kubernetes, OpenShift, or similar
- Solid experience with CI/CD and a mindset for automating everything
- Working knowledge with Infrastructure as Code e.g. Terraform
- Experience working with cloud
- Experience with distributed systems and event-driven architecture and asynchronous system communication (e.g. gRPC, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.