Senior Software Engineer (.NET/MS SQL/Frontend) in Finance Tribe
Our mission is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering Danske Bank’s financials. Efficient steering is needed to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a solid bank financially.
We have a substantial backlog of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & correct financials to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers as well as optimize the management of the financial resources.
You will join other .NET developers, BI Engineers, DevOps specialists, IT Systems, and Business analysts – all working in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team – proactively mentor and guide colleagues with less experience
- Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
- Help on technical decision making and provide support while standing in front of our team and stakeholders
- Work with .NET, MS SQL, Azure DevOps, JIRA, Bitbucket, AWS, etc.
- Closely collaborate with business users, and different teams inside the bank
- Improve the way we do things
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects
- Be agile and spread these ideas among the team
- C# with .NET Core or .NET Framework
- MS SQL or similar relational database
- Automated testing (Unit, Integration, E2E and etc.)
- Experience with public cloud providers like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is a requirement
- RESTful, SOAP, RPC (gRPC) architectures and general API design
- Great on both practical and theoretical sides of backend software engineering
- RabbitMQ, Kafka or similar MQ /Streaming platforms
- Domain-driven design
- Ability to maintain and use DevOps pipelines, created by professionals
- Experience with frontend frameworks – React, AngularJS, Vue or similar is a big plus
- Experience with high-load multi-threaded applications is a big plus
We expect that you are:
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Curious to learn and try new technologies
- Can-do warrior
- Open-minded collaborator
- English speaker who can work in a multi-cultural squad
- Proactiver giver who is able to provide help to less-experienced colleagues when needed
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.