Senior Statistical Analyst in Depositary Services
We are looking for a new member in our centre of excellence in Vilnius, which works as an integral part of the Danske Bank Depositary Services Global team with the corresponding teams in the Nordics (Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, and Helsinki).
As a member of Depositary Services, you will get an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of financial instruments and investment funds and you will also have a possibility to contribute towards development of Depositary Services offering in Danske Bank.
Most importantly, you will be responsible for performing analysis and controls to ensure that our Depositary Services clients’ investment funds stay regulatory compliant to protect investors and their savings in the fund.
Protect investors by (among other things):
- Monitor cash flows in or out of the funds accounts
- Make sure the fund units are issued and/or redeemed in accordance with fund rules
- Control that the fund adheres to relevant investment restrictions
- Ensure correct market value calculations
- Reconcile the funds financial instruments and cash balances
Contribute to Depositary Services offering by:
- Support your colleagues in Nordics and Lithuania in their day-to-day work
- Take a collaborative role in developing and improving existing processes by coordinating with colleagues and IT teams
- You have an analytical mindset and are curious about the finance field
- Relevant experience in asset management or banking working with e.g. controlling, analysis and/or reporting
- Higher degree in Economics, Finance, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Microsoft Excel especially)
- You are detail-oriented, and organized and have a systematic approach that will enable you to understand Depositary business and our client activities
- You are innovative, flexible, and thrive with deadlines
- Advanced English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2600 EUR to 3900 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Statistical, Senior.