Senior Training Consultant in Sanctions Screening Continuous Development Unit
Do you feel enthusiastic about empowering your colleagues to grow and make the change? Become a part of the great Training Management Team in the Sanctions Screening Continuous Development Unit!
We seek a passionate training consultant dedicated to empowering both new and existing colleagues in Sanctions and PEP Screening department, fostering their learning and development. You will have a chance to design and deliver effective onboarding training to new hires. You will also be responsible for knowledge sharing and the growth of the AML-related competencies of the existing employees. Therefore, you will need to keep yourself up to date with the latest processes, procedures, and practices in the Bank.
You will join a team whose values are openness, mutual support, and diversity. We treat mistakes as an opportunity to learn and do well together by empowering each other to achieve goals. Our days do not look the same as our projects and tasks are highly diverse. What do we aspire for? To transform training in financial crime by using the newest technologies in learning and development.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Deliver training to new and existing employees and ensure process standards are followed
- Proactively raise and conduct training program improvements in a fast-changing environment
- Navigate within a large organization, interacting with multiple stakeholders, and establish positive relationships
- Perform knowledge checks regularly to identify areas for improvement and ensure the proper knowledge level of SPS employees
- Coordinate and maintain training records
- Create and continuously improve content and material, identify new ways of learning
- Manage medium-complexity initiatives/projects within your field of expertise
- Act as representative of Training Management internally
- Extensive process knowledge of end-to-end Transactions Sanctions Screening operations (at least 1-2 years)
- Great presentation, facilitation, and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate difficult concepts in an engaging manner
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment, be an efficient change agent and be resilient to roadblocks
- A team-oriented person with an open-minded, structured approach, can-do attitude and process curiosity
- Proactiveness, result-orientation, motivation, and eagerness to learn
- Creative, analytical mindset, effectively searching for different learning techniques/methods, working partly independently
- CAMS or CGSS certificate would be a bonus
- Upper-Intermediate level in spoken and written English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2320 EUR to 3480 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant-Processes, Senior.