Software Engineer for API and Public Cloud Adoption Tribe
If APIs, event-driven architecture, distributed microservices, and cloud development are your favorite meal, and you thrive being motivated and putting your expertise and competence into action, read along. By the end of the reading, we are sure you will find this position very interesting.
Are you a progressive and enthusiastic IT innovator aiming to be part of delivering quality APIs that are simple, and easy to use on a modern platform?
Our tribe is at the forefront of strategic initiatives in the organization. We are embarking on a journey to build a great API on a modern cloud platform on a modern tech stack. Produced solutions are based on a thorough DDD (Domain Driven Design) process and built in a microservice architecture to reflect the domains and bounded contexts.
We are an agile team of IT professionals who work in an informal atmosphere where we value a flat hierarchy and open discussions. Also, we are expanding and looking for a skilled junior or mid-level engineer and colleague.
• Work alongside skilled enthusiastic developers
• Set the bar very high and guide others in applying the best software development practices
• Build REST API backend services based on micro-service deployment pattern
• Be open and engage in sparring and constructive dialog
• Work in a self-organizing Scrum team with an agile mind-set
• Experience with .NET (.NET Core or .NET framework)
• Enthusiasm towards quality work, clean and testable code
• Understanding of RESTful API design
• Experience with MS SQL or similar relational database
• Good innovative and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate
• Knowledge of working with agile development methodologies and a truly agile mindset
• Fluent in English
Nice to have
• Containerised development with Kubernetes, OpenShift, or similar
• Experience with CI/CD and a mindset for automating everything
• Working knowledge with Infrastructure as Code e.g Terraform
• Experience working with cloud
• Experience with distributed systems and event-driven architecture and asynchronous system communication (e.g gRPC, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).