Software Engineer in Asset Financing Tribe
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to change financing processes? We are committed to being at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this, we need skilled minds and highly motivated employees with motivating attitudes and the courage to improve the way we do things.
More specifically, you will be joining the Asset Financing Tribe. The Tribe’s goals are to deliver digital end-to-end asset financing products to our customers while maintaining a long-term focus on building a robust and scalable platform to support all of our products within the Nordics.
The position is an interesting opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, agile development, flat hierarchy, and an overarching customer-focused approach.
- Write clean, functional, and performant code
- Test and fix bugs or other code issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Provide system support to clients
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to get the best possible result
- Be involved in the design and conceptual discussions with other team members
- Participate in the entire life-cycle from product inception, design, code, and delivery
- Conduct research and analysis to support solution design
- 2+ years of development experience in developing micro services/Web applications using Java technologies
- Experience and ability to work with any of the following tools, technologies, and platforms:
- Java 6/8/11, Groovy, Junit
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Grails
- GIT, DevOps tools, Jenkins, Docker
- Eagerness to write clean, testable, high-quality code
- Attention to detail
- Empathy and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and grow on a professional level, working on large software. projects and taking end-to-end responsibility for the deliveries
- Keen to understand the business domain, identify gaps in requirements, and articulate problems and solutions to business employees
- Have Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software engineer (Cloud Specialist).