Software Engineer .NET in Buying and Owning Real Estate Nordic
Buying & Owning Real Estate Nordic Tribe builds digital solutions for customers in Sweden, Norway, and Finland who buy or own real estate.
We aim to build solutions that are adapted to local markets but share a common core platform (this is not always easy!).
We are Advice and Decide team in the Tribe, and we build and maintain the backend of our solutions. We use microservice architecture, C#, .NET Core, REST API, Microsoft SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, Grafana, and drone.io, and we deploy to the OpenShift container platform.
Our team includes a product owner, an agile coach, 2 business analysts, and 5 software engineers. We value openness and helping each other, and we succeed, fail, and learn together as a team.
You can read more about how we work in the Danske Bank Tech blog or view a video of our presentation at BuildStuff.
We are looking for a software engineer to join us. We expect that you have .NET C# development experience and that you are willing to create, discuss and align. We expect that you strive to grow both professionally and personally, and we will be happy to assist you in this journey.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Build new features and review the code of your peers
- Collaborate with business analysts and product owners when refining requirements
- Be strongly supported and empowered to grow in areas where you want to grow most (be it C# development, API design, infrastructure and pipeline enablement, architecture, refinement and coordination or soft skills)
- Share support duties for our solutions that run in production (our core stack is .NET C#, but our team maintains one Java-based solution – if you have Java knowledge that would be great, but this is not a mandatory requirement)
- Be friendly with our Frontend team and align activities with them (they are consumers of our APIs)
- Identify technical debt and improvements for our solutions and work on implementing them
- Work with other engineers on improving our development, testing, and deployment practices, solution quality, and maintainability (our Tribe has .NET engineers in Lithuania, Denmark, and India and several guilds spanning all locations)
- Be an active member in team life and events
- Have significant knowledge of C# with .NET Core
- Understand clean code, SOLID principles, RESTful architecture, and API design
- Value unit and integration tests
- Have a bachelor’s Degree (or higher), preferably in Computer science
- Are willing to listen to and accept different opinions
- Intermediate English skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist).