Software Engineer (React + Node.js)
You have an opportunity to join the Asset Financing Tribe with a goal to deliver a scalable platform to support all of our products within the Nordics.
We are a team of 6 full-stack (front-end focused) typescript engineers who are responsible for the future look of Asset Finance. Not only we are responsible for UX-defined user interface implementations but we aim at owning a feature e2e. Starting with local coding and testing to deploying and shipping the application to production.
We do not limit ourselves with frontend features, we have also defined the Experience API layer which we use to enhance our user interface with such features as notifications/translations management/access management and more.
If you are a person who is engaged in what you do, enjoys working with a team, and is keen to grow professionally then search no more and join us!
- You will be part of the Digital journey squad and aim at creating Equipment platform using but not limited to:
- CI/CD (Docker, Drone.io, Openshift or similar)
- You will also work with highly engaged team members on guild-level activities:
- White-labelled design system with Material UI 5
- Monorepo ecosystem
- Common patterns
- 2+ years of experience in projects based on TypeScript
- 1+ years of experience with ReactJS, Redux, ReactQuery or similar
- Knowledge of various testing approaches
- Good proficiency with the latest ECMAScript standard
- SQL knowledge (MSSQL or similar)
- Experience with Node.js ecosystem: NestJS, Express.js, TypeORM or similar
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Full-stack Specialist).