Team Lead for Application Connectivity Services
Network Connectivity Services department is a mature organization that has many skilled and open-minded people based in 3 main locations – Denmark, Lithuania and India. We have built and mastered next-generation technologies which allow running software-defined private cloud environment where new virtual machine, firewall rules ordering or Load balancing services are provided as a self-service and delivered within 5 minutes for every internal user. We think and do things by putting automation, reliability and collaboration first and we are in the next phase of evolution while expanding to hybrid and multi-cloud setup to leverage the best of breed services available in the market.
We are looking for a new passionate team member who has significant experience in Networks, Data Center technologies, Security, and Automation principles as well as knowledge and experience in effective project delivery. The Network Connectivity Services department is responsible for firewall, load-balancing, Data Center R&S, WAN, MAN, LAN, VPN, SD-WAN, DDOS protection, IaaS, PaaS, and multiple other private/public cloud-related technologies.
As a Team Lead for Application Connectivity Services, you will be leading the global Network engineering team which owns Network technologies within private and public clouds. Besides, you will be responsible for Network related projects delivery, that are based on DataCenter technologies mentioned above.
- Grow and sustain motivated and agile team by knowing what makes them tick to deliver best results
- Set clear vision and boundaries to have a sharp sense of direction and use your facilitative leadership style to guide towards this vision
- Explore and implement new ways of working that both empower our people and make them more effective
- Lead and ensure timely end-to-end delivery of new capabilities on respective platforms/technological areas
- Collaborate, guide, consult and facilitate technical discussions within the organization
- Live by and spread the automation-first approach and philosophy
- Actively promote standards and best-practices based on programmability and inter-operability of their respective platforms/infrastructure components
- Technical network experience over 5+ years and 3+ years of leadership experience
- Higher education in Software Development, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Expertise and experience in the domain of Networks with broader infrastructure knowledge as well as insights into application domain
- Genuine enthusiasm for operational stability, commercial management, risk and compliance
- Result-oriented mindset with ability to bring diverse thinking, solid discussions, crisps decisions and their implementations
- Pro-actively seeking and suggesting improvements, taking complex operational challenges with natural extra-mile deliveries
- Team player willing to share and expand your knowledge
- Multi-cloud environment design/implementation/troubleshooting (any of the following GCP, Azure, AWS) will be considered as an advantage
- Upper-intermediate English both written and verbal
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4560 EUR to 6840 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of Team.