Technical Inspector, Physical Security
In Physical Security & Resilience (PS&R), we work to achieve the best possible and resilient security for Danske Bank’s customers, employees, and assets.
To obtain that goal we, in the Assurance and Verification (A&V) team, are setting the standards and requirements for the Group physical security based on the current risks and conducting compliance inspections of our and suppliers’ premises and assets. In addition, we conduct threat and risk assessments, coordinate security for employees at special risk, and conduct training and awareness campaigns. We work closely with many other departments in the Group e.g. IT-security, Premises, and other PS&R teams. Teaming up is in our DNA.
Our team currently consists of 5 team members located in Denmark, but we’re expanding and looking for a team member to join us in Lithuania as a Technical Inspector. We’re open to people from all different walks of life and cultures to join our team.
- Conduct physical security technical inspections of our and our suppliers’ premises
- Ensure that our security standards are met and that our supply chain is secure
- Write inspection reports and provide recommendations to heighten our security. If we see something is wrong – we say it, we own it
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards for physical security
- Provide inputs and suggestions to Group wide physical security instructions and regulations
- You are a certified physical security technician or electrician with 5+ years experience with security installation and maintenance
- Preferable you also have experience with technical inspections of large security installation and working in large cooperation’s
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and collaboration and teamwork with other professionals of different backgrounds is your second nature
- You have a keen eye for detail and instantly notice when something is not right
- You are able to explain complex technical issues to others with ease and in a way that they understand the challenges
- You feel comfortable with speaking up and challenging the status quo and our way of doing things to help us improve
- You will be required to travel and work in different countries for short periods of time (1-2 days) and is ready to do so
- We expect that you to have high verbal and written communications skills in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Physical Security Specialist.