Training and Employee Development Consultant in Financial Crime Prevention area
If you have experience in designing and delivering training activities and you are passionate about helping your colleagues grow, join our Training Team in Business Management and Execution unit within Financial Crime Prevention area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic training consultant, who is a self starter and is solution oriented and is experienced in stakeholder management and coordination. You will have a chance to design and deliver various trainings, as well as drive new initiatives that support employee development.
You will join a small team in Business Management and Execution unit that is a central support function for all Financial Crime Prevention area. In our team we value openness, ownership and we are keen to support each other. You will be able to grow as a professional and work on a diverse set of tasks, that will make your days interesting and meaningful.
Depending on your skills, knowledge, and experience, you may be offered different seniority of the role.
- Design and coordinate various employee development initiatives
- Create and conduct employee trainings on different topics related to regulation or soft skill development
- Coordinate with stakeholders on different seniority level
- Design employee onboarding framework based on best practices
- Develop impactful eLearnings
- We also are keen to understand what are your strengths and interests and find the tasks that support your growth ambitions
- 1+ years of experience in delivering trainings or advanced presentation skills, being able to engage a diverse audience
- Genuine interest in employee development, as well as principles of conducting impactful trainings
- Ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders and coordinate the efforts towards a common goal
- Being open and adaptable to change, also demonstrating a can-do attitude
- Demonstrating a high sense of ownership and having a proactive approach to tasks
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in developing eLearnings would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development, Senior.