TWI JI Master Trainer in Financial Crime Prevention area
Are you interested in the training others and motivated by helping your colleagues perform their best?
We are looking for a TWI JI Master Trainer to join us. In our team, we are responsible for providing training, documenting business procedures, and support the Continuous Improvement setup. Amongst other tasks, we are currently on the journey of streamlining our organisations’ training setup and implementing the TWI JI (Training Within Industry Job Instruction) methodology for our 2,500+ colleagues distributed over ~160 teams. Once the implementation is over, we will need to have a sustainable maintenance setup in place to support areas.
You will join our team, which consists of ~17 collaborative and professional specialists that are part of a very diverse support setup where our teams focus on supporting the business, where you will work close with our other TWI Master trainer as a team to support all of our 160 teams to ensure that our training methods will continue at its best.
As a TWI Master Trainer (Senior Training Consultant), you will take a responsibility to organize and perform training, often being the centre of attention. Help implement TWI JI in new teams and in general drive the maintenance of our TWI JI setup in collaboration with our other TWI Master Trainer.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Partake in the implementation of TWI JI methodology and training in FCP (Financial Crime Prevention)
- Own the TWI JI training methodology in FCP including developing, review and modify training content and material
- Create, design, drive and update the forums for TWI JI trainers
- Communicate with several stakeholders and create positive relations
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on TWI JI setup in FCP
- Sustainment of TWI set up in FCP areas where TWI has already been implemented (process confirmation and measurement of behavior maturity)
- Promote TWI JI (communication and nudging)
- Maintain technical solutions (info site, knowledge hub, My Learning)
- You have completed the 10 hour JI training and are certified to perform JI training. If you have completed the 40 hour training and are a certified Master Trainer it would be an advantage.
- Experience with both Change Management and Stakeholder Management
- Great public speaking and presentation skills as well as the ability to gather, efficiently present, and visualize data
- Ability to see a holistic picture while maintaining attention to details and apply a methodological approach
- Flexibility in a fast-changing environment and an open-minded approach
- High proficiency in spoken and written English to be able to write the SOP content
- Higher education or other relevant experience
- Good MS PowerPoint skills
- Experience from working within Operational Excellence field would be beneficial
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Your title in job contract will be Consultant – Development, Senior.