ENGINEERING TEAM LEADER (Inžinerinio skyriaus vadovo pavaduotojas (-a))
- Providing leadership to the team to enable team members to reach and exceed their goals in an environment of continuous improvement;
- The administration, scheduling, and budgeting for a complete project or project support to other engineers as assigned to meet or exceed the established timeline, budget, and key project deliverables;
- Managing capital projects using standard project management techniques. Request capital using the Authorization For Expenditure (AFE) process to purchase custom as well as commercially available equipment from a variety of suppliers;
- Managing process change projects through the Change Control (CC) process and working closely with Quality Engineers to ensure that products meet established quality standards and processes meet established regulatory requirements (FDA, ISO);
- improving project management by standardizing approach and implanting systems and procedures to enhance project quality;
- Coordinating with Global Engineering group, and other global groups, to plan, resource, and execute global projects;
- Providing periodic status on projects to management, project stakeholders, and production teams;
- Serving as back-up to Engineering Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in a senior project/people management role;
- Work experience in a highly automated environment in Medical, Pharma, Food, or Automotive industries is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or similar field required;
- Great English and Lithuanian skills (both oral and written);
- Effective communication, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to lead and manage teams and projects;
- Organization, time management, prioritizing, and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Learning and development-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours concept
- Bonus based on annual performance
- Health insurance package
- Accident insurance 24/7
2.800 €/month (gross)
From 2800 (before taxes) after assessing your competencies and work experience.
with subject "ENGINEERING TEAM LEADER (Inžinerinio skyriaus vadovo pavaduotojas (-a))"