LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND METHOD VALIDATION ENGINEER
- The role will require performance of qualification/validation activities (confirmation by examination and provision of objective evidence that the particular requirements for a specific intended use of the system/equipment/method can be consistently fulfilled) in laboratory environment.
- Main Responsibilities:
- Management of validation projects;
- Maintenance of validation schedule in order to keep laboratory system/equipment/method in a qualified state;
- Development of qualification/validation protocols and other validation documents;
- Execution of qualification/validation protocols to verify, that the system/equipment/method is appropriate for the intended use;
- Development and implementation of solutions to validation issues;
- Improvement of quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of engineering/physics/chemistry or other relevant field;
- Good English and Lithuanian language skills (written and oral);
- Good computer skills;
- Good problem solving skills with a hands-on approach;
- Good level of accuracy and attention to details;
- Good communication skills, ability to work both in a group and independently, thoroughness and diligence;
- Ability to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
- Job experience in medical device industry or other regulated industry, quality area;
- Planning, organizational and project management skills.
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Friendly environment and training;
- Great opportunity to develop skills and experience;
- Company’s transportation to/from work;
with subject "LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND METHOD VALIDATION ENGINEER"