MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
- Provide leadership to the team of maintenance technicians.
- Establish a maintenance strategy and build up the CMMS database.
- Develop maintenance procedures and instructions, due to regulations of local government, corporation, and other authorities.
- Provide direct support and ownership of production breakdowns.
- Establish schedules of preventive maintenance and total productive maintenance in cooperation with production and supply chain.
- Establish a supplier network for external service and spare parts.
- Be responsible for spare parts stock with needed spare parts.
- Be in charge of annual technical division budget planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or Science disciplines.
- At least 2 years of maintenance management experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Work experience in a medical device or other FDA-regulated manufacturing environment desired - advantage.
- Leadership experience in a team-based environment.
- The proactive mindset of maintenance, preventive maintenance, total productive maintenance, reliability-centered maintenance.
- Experience with total productive maintenance or reliability-centered maintenance, Lean & Six Sigma.
- Experience with failure investigation and root cause analysis problem-solving methodologies.
- Knowledge of SAP, MP2, advanced skills with MS Office, specifically MS Excel required.
- Great English and Lithuanian language skills (both oral and written).
- Effective communication skills (both oral and written).
- Learning and development-oriented culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus based on annual performance.
- Benefits package including health insurance
- Accident insurance 24/7.
with subject "MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER"