Head of R&D • Energy
Vilnius, VL, LT, LT-02121
Teltonika Energy is the youngest and most rapidly growing member of the Teltonika family. We develop innovative electric vehicle charging solutions to enable more efficient and sustainable driving, effectively contributing to the reduction of CO2 emissions. Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, which has 28 active offices around the world, we strive to become the global leader in creating smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We dedicate all our efforts to satisfying the growing demand for easy, smart, and reliable EV chargers that people can customize to their needs. We want to make EV charging technology more affordable and accessible for millions of people, providing them with the service quality they deserve.
We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who has a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge in developing new and innovative EV charging and electrification systems. Our people are our strength.
Currently, we are inviting an ambitious Head of R&D to join our growing international R&D team in Vilnius, Lithuania to help us transformed with smart technologies, effectively improving people’s lives.
We are an open-minded, curious, and innovation-driven company. We are ready to offer the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute to the development and success of Teltonika Energy. If you are curious, have a creative mindset and are willing to work in a rapidly changing environment, then we are on the same way!
What’s in it for you:
- Lead technical vision in developing new business cases in the rapidly growing and EV sector
- The opportunity to create smart world-class products for renewable energy powered world
- Challenging work environment being a part of the dynamic and fast-growing company
- Inclusive culture that is based on informal communication and our main values – mutual trust and respect, cooperation and the courage for change
- Resources, innovation-friendly culture, and forward-thinking within the organization
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- Have 5+ years of experience operating in technical leadership roles
- Have a strong leadership qualities and skill to motivate people and excite them about the Goals with the ability to attain and maintain the total commitment of the team
- Have a „hands-on“ experience in technical product development with deep understanding in manufacturing process
- Have a high degree of user empathy and actively seek to test, learn, and iterate based on user feedback
- Ability to schedule resources effectivelly, project planning, and control
- A very good communicator
- Very good English skills
Gerulaičio st.1, Vilnius, Lithuania
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 35 Eur/h ( 6000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get performance-based bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
if you have questions, do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Karolina Ignatavičiūtė, tel. email [email protected]
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2300 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.