SALES MANAGER SPANISH LANGUAGE
Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us, TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC team!
The success of our technologies is not possible without the diligent and single-minded work of our sales team. Your role will be the key to the success of our B2B segment. You will represent our company and our products in markets in the whole world. You will maintain business relationships with our customers, and we will take care of you and your possibility to grow as a sales professional and achieve sales targets. Even if it is your first sales job, we will be there to guide you through the learning process. We can discuss other advantages over a cup of coffee.
We are constantly growing, and now we are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager who will be responsible for the active representation of our products in the European region!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As Sales Manager you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment. You will be responsible for supporting our sales-driven in foreign market. Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, presentations, frequent visits.
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent Spanish language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of, would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unlimited bonuses;
- Work with worldwide known companies;
- Business Trips to all over the world;
- Onboarding and Improvement trainings;
- Work from office, home, countryside – choose your work environment;
- Table football, table tennis breaks at the office;
- Annual summer, winter events and team buildings;
- Coffee, fruits, snacks – check;
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 Eur/h up to 16 Eur/h (~1850 Eur – 2680 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.