Software Developer • Telemedic
Vilnius, VL, LT, 08126
We, Teltonika Telemedic, design and create the new-generation medical devices, embracing healthcare-related challenges by creating helpful solutions. Being a part of Teltonika group, which has 28 active offices worldwide, we aim to develop and deliver easily accessible intelligent solutions to communities, healthcare professionals and the elderly. We are currently working on a first-ever smartwatch that detects atrial fibrillation and an entirely professional mechanical lung ventilator.
We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge. Our people are our strength.
We are currently inviting an ambitious SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Medical devices) to join our growing R&D team in Vilnius, Lithuania and support the Teltonika Telemedic team. We design and develop next-generation medical devices, and we also solve current healthcare challenges. We aim to create and deliver smart solutions that are easily accessible to diverse communities, medical professionals and the elderly. We are currently working on a unique smart watch that can detect atrial fibrillation, and we are also developing a professional artificial lung ventilator.
We are an open, curious and innovative company, ready to create an environment for creative and ambitious professionals who want to take advantage of Teltonika's success. If you are curious, creative and want to work in a fast-paced environment, we are on the way!
We promise you:
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop new and existing products in C/C++ programming language
- Improve existing features
- Be involved in the maintenance of documentation
- Participate in Agile (Scrum) team life and internal processes
- Work with hardware engineers, software developer teams, and Product Owners during development life–cycle
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- Have at least 4 years of experience programming embedded systems in C/C++
- Have native or highly fluent Lithuanian language skills, excellent English language skills (both spoken and written)
- Understanding of programming languages, such as C, C++, Python, and Bash scripting
- Good understanding of Linux operating systems, including command-line tools (GCC, GDB, Make), file systems, package management, and basic system administration tasks
- Ability to write shell scripts necessary for automating tasks and creating efficient scripts for Linux system management
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols, important for developing network-related applications and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of the Qt Creator, Qt Framework, Qt Quick/QML, Qt Core, Qt SQL, Qt Network, Qt Multimedia, Qt Resource System and other important modules, as well as Qt signal and slot mechanism.
- Experience integrating Qt applications with third-party C++ libraries for additional functionality
- Knowledge of the Qt unit testing system to ensure code quality and reliability
IDEALLY, YOU’LL ALSO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Linux security practices and techniques to protect programs and systems
- Have knowledge of Protocol Buffers Data Format and gRPC Protocol
- Be familiar with the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocols
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 30 Eur/h up to 45 Eur/h (~5000 Eur – 7500 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Monika Petravičiūtė, email: [email protected]
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2300 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.