Wafer FAB Procurement Engineer • IoT Group
Vilnius, VL, LT, LT-08104
We, Teltonika IoT Group, unite and supervise high-tech companies operating under the brand name Teltonika in Lithuania and our representative offices worldwide. We help our companies to grow and create unique IoT devices for the global market by providing all the necessary tools, developing internal systems and administering all the processes. We promote a culture of mutual trust and respect throughout the company group and create the best conditions for all employees to learn and grow.
We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge. Our people are our strength.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are currently looking for a Wafer FAB Procurement Engineer who will be responsible for planning, contacting, negotiating and managing relationships with equipment, materials and services vendors for semiconductor wafer fab. You will work with process engineers, infrastructure engineers and the project management team to understand technical requirements, identify potential suppliers, and negotiate contracts.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- The opportunity to contribute to a more convenient and efficient daily life of Teltonika group companies and the creation of the necessary conditions for that
- Excellent conditions for professional growth and continuous improvement
- Dynamic, challenging work environment - you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of changes and contribute to their implementation
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of Lithuania‘s semiconductor industry, one of the most ambitious technological projects
- Collaborate with colleagues and technology providers to understand and define technical requirements for equipment, materials and services
- Develop and execute procurement strategies for semiconductor wafer fab, starting with potential vendor plan development, NDA agreements, RFP and RFQ
- Negotiate with vendors for better conditions of commercial offers
- Analyse industry trends, market conditions and technology advantages of potential vendor alternatives
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, code of ethics, values and regulations
- This role may require additional duties and/or tasks, assigned by management
- Have experience in equipment, material and services procurement for mass production, preferably in semiconductor device fabrication
- Have experience in supply chain management
- Have experience in preparing and managing RFP's, RFQ's
- Have experience in drawing up contract terms
- Have excellent analytical and negotiation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering additional health insurance with included psychologist consultations
- Company-paid sports activities (basketball, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Celebration of achievements and fun time together during team-buildings, summer festivals, and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- Flexible work schedules and hybrid work opportunities
- Acknowledgements on work anniversaries
- We delight with gifts and a day off on your birthday occasion and surprises during various festives
- We enjoy snacks together
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
We appreciate everyone's efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 25,00Eur/h up to 40,00Eur/h (~4170Eur –6670Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact our recruitment colleague Rūta Virvytytė via tel. or email
About Teltonika group
Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2300 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management and mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.