Shift4 Payments Lithuania
4.200 - 6.000 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
Are you a great Android Developer & Want to be part of something really big?
We are looking for uber-passionate senior Android developers to join the software product team responsible for designing, developing, and deploying Shift4’s new built-for-cloud restaurant platform that delivers a complete solution for restaurant operators of all sizes that marries point-of-sale, guest engagement, online & mobile ordering, payments, analytics, table reservation, loyalty and much more. (We call this platform “Edgewater.)
The main focal point of the platform consists of beautifully designed and highly functional Kotlin business apps deployed on both custom and consumer hardware. We have huge plans for this platform and need to expand the team with the best and brightest to ensure we continue to out-innovate competition and change the basis of competition.
- Hardcore coding in Kotlin of high-performant business solutions.
- Be an active participant in a high velocity scaled Agile process.
- Work alongside other Software Engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices as they relate to the project and general software engineering concepts.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Analysts, QA, and other team members to achieve elegant solutions which satisfy business needs, goals, and objectives.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of development processes, technical solutions, and Edgewater itself.
- Test “your own” code via unit, integration and acceptance testing techniques to ensure delivery and quality goals are met.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with deployed systems using a variety of techniques including direct engagement with support personnel and customers.
- Proactive assessment and analysis of existing systems to maximize quality and customer satisfaction, minimize maintenance costs and other operational issues.
- An expert in Kotlin programming, the Android 8 & 10 SDK and with Google’s Android design principles.
- Hands-on experience developing innovative Android apps (Java, Kotlin) targeting both business users and consumers.
- Knowledge of Android UI design and ability to work closely with UI designers.
- Expertise with maintaining transactionality with asynchronous offline mode applications, threading and performance tuning (our apps must be responsive and fast!).
- Strives to ensure that solutions are a great fit and use to the target end user persona.
- Experience working in an agile software development lifecycle (SDLC) by designing, developing, and deploying working software through analysis of functionality as defined by a Product team.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Social Responsibility Initiatives;
- Creative, people-oriented, encouraging working environment;
- Personal budget for a year to raise professional competence;
- We also have our library, and anyone can order new books;
- Internal career development program “Bridge”;
- Cutting-edge technologies and tools;
- Office in the city center with parking for cars, bicycles, and scooters;
- The flexibility enables work-life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Additional vacation days for each year spent with us;
- Solid salary and annual bonuses for the achieved results;
- NYSE: FOUR Restricted Stock Units award based on your seniority
- Employee referral program.
Salary offered: 4.200 - 6.000 €/month (gross)
The exact salary will be determined based on the candidate’s experience.
with subject "Android Developer"
Siųsti cv.lt turimą CV
Siųsti prisegtą CV
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Shift4 Payments Lithuania
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu