Have you already heard of Data Analytic Hub at Telia Global Services Lithuania? We are very proud to have a bunch of amazingly talented and friendly people located here in Lithuania supporting data journey of entire Telia Company and we are expanding!I am Alina Šerienė, Head of Common Data Analytics and looking for team members who are eager to join our fast-growing unit.Is this your next opportunity?As a Senior BI Developer for People Analytics, you have a great passion for people and data along with strategic thinking. You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining powerful Qlik Sence BI products which enables organization to make important decisions. To achieve delivery goals, you will need to show strong technical and logical thinking skills as well as be good communicator.As a valuable member of Data Analytics Hub and Common Data Analytics community, we expect you to be proactive and influential towards driving initiatives like improving data products quality, scalability, reusability, improving data literacy and ensuring its democratization across the company.
Is this you?
You have a track-record from working with self-service user-centric analytical solutions where you have used your unique blend of analytical, technical, and business skills to create value. We hope that you see data visualization as a mean to simplify the complex or maybe even as a form of art, we do. You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information with accuracy and attention to details while maintaining the focus into what is the most important. You want to constantly learn, and you are not afraid to question how things are done today. We have fun and we reach success together with clear connection to business. You are able to think tactically in a short term as well as strategically in a long-term perspective. It is also great if you understand our industry, how we work and our processes.
- Self-driven and initiative
- Good communicator across technical and non-technical audiences
- Creative and innovative
- Demonstrate ownership
- Supportive towards our analytics community
- Analytical and insights-driven
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with BI tools such as Qlik Sense (preferred), Power BI, Tableau, Looker or similar.
- Strategic thinking and strong understanding of People Analytics domain along with ability to efficiently translate important business questions into technically complex and user-friendly BI solutions.
- Strong skills of data modelling and transformation using SQL, BI tools and/or PySpark.
- Knowledge and ability to implement good User Experience and User Interface concepts in BI solutions design and development.
- Eagerness and ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in data related field.
- Experience from working in agile development teams.
- Deep knowledge and experience using Qlik Sense including, but not limiting to working in Qlik Deployment Framework (QDF) environment, is a strong plus.
- Background in the Telco industry and/or People Analytics domain is a bonus.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 3687 Eur (gross) to 5531 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment;
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
If this sounds like your next career move, apply for the job! Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. In the last steps, required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – let's make better happen!