Data Analyst (Assistant to Junior Level)
900 - 2.200 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
- You would join an Analytics team in the Customer Value Management tribe with a not only European telecom creating, building, and maintaining a financial data warehouse and reporting. The team’s main goal is to deliver a high-quality, automated, and auditable solution based on the client’s roadmap. You will work on Telecommunication marketing and retention processes creation witch main purpose is to keep customers happy by sending relevant offers & communication. You will also need to analyse customers behavior and generate insights which could lead to new processes creation or existing processes improvements.
- Your daily tasks will include:
- Communication with team & client (via the tickets/emails).
- Campaigns creation via Exacaster application (requires good/advanced SQL knowledge).
- Reporting & Analysis – deep dive into data, look for answers/insights & recommendations.
- Processes creation on various platforms (Hadoop, AWS, AirFlow etc.).
- We are looking for a person who has:
- Experience in SQL (intermediate).
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- High attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to grow.
- Team player attitude.
- Bonus points if you have:
- Working experience in IT sector.
- Telco know how.
- Python, Gitlab, AWS, Hadoop.
- Participation in the company’s stock options program.
- Benefits & Personal learning budget 2000 EUR per year.
- Every second Friday – 0,5 day dedicated for learning.
- Ownership in your role.
- Mindletic – the app for your mental & emotional health.
- All the support you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional.
- And the most important thing – you will be part of a great international team!
with subject "Data Analyst (Assistant to Junior Level)"
Siųsti cv.lt turimą CV
Siųsti prisegtą CV
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu