Skelbimo galiojimo laikas baigėsi. Žiūrėti kitus skelbimus IT, telekomunikacijų srityje.
Shift4 Payments Lithuania
4.000 - 6.000 €Neatskaičius mokesčių
The Software Engineer will join the team responsible for designing, developing, deploying, debugging, maintaining, and testing software solutions (e.g., products, tools, or systems) for Shift4’s built-for-cloud Internal Portals used by employees and sales partners.
Technically, tech stacks include:
- Node.JS (Sequelize ORM, NestJS, Express web framework, Jest, Mocha, Node Security Package);
- Web UI Stack (React, Ember CLI, Typescript, Semantic UI);
- Continuous Integration/Devops (Gitlab, Docker compose);
- SaaS Services used: Twilio, Sentry.
- Work alongside other Software Engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices as they relate to the project and general software engineering concepts;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Analysts, QA, and other team members to achieve elegant solutions which satisfy business needs, goals, and objectives;
- Participate in and make improvements in continuous improvement of development processes, technical solutions, and Lighthouse itself;
- Test “your own” code via unit, integration and acceptance testing techniques to ensure delivery and quality goals are met;
- Diagnose and resolve issues with deployed systems using a variety of techniques including direct engagement with support personnel and customers.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with most of the tech stacks listed above;
- Experience working in an agile software development lifecycle (SDLC) by designing, developing, and deploying working software through analysis of functionality as defined by a Product team;
- Comfortable and experienced identifying and implementing non-functional requirements, writing code that is clean, of good quality;
- Proficient with testing work-in-progress deliverables to make sure they meet acceptance criteria and functional requirements as defined by a Product team;
- Great interpersonal, verbal and written skills including documentation of complex technical solutions (e.g., flow charts, UML diagrams, code comments);
- Driven and wants to be part of a highly productive team that delivers products on a continual basis; comfortable working with end-users both inside and outside the organization to build exceptional products;
- Restaurant POS experience is a huge plus.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- Social Responsibility Initiatives;
- Creative, people-oriented, encouraging working environment;
- Personal budget for a year to raise professional competence;
- We also have our library, and anyone can order new books;
- Internal career development program “Bridge”;
- Cutting-edge technologies and tools;
- Office in the city center with parking for cars, bicycles, and scooters;
- The flexibility enables work-life balance;
- Private health insurance;
- Additional vacation days for each year spent with us;
- Solid salary and annual bonuses for the achieved results;
- Employee referral program.
The salary range for this position is 4000-6000 EUR / gross. The exact salary will be determined based on candidate’s experience.
with subject "Full-Stack Developer"
Susijusios darbo sritys:
Shift4 Payments Lithuania
Jums taip pat gali būti įdomu