I am Dovile Juskeviciene looking for B2C Order Management Team Lead in Customer Transactions Division. B2C Order Management Team is acting as a second line support to B2C front office, is responsible for processing of various manual operations and taking preventive actions to minimize negative impact to clients, thus playing an important role in speed and quality of service delivery to our customers. This team also provides valuable insights to front office and other parts of organization so we all could continually improve our performance.
Your next challenge?
We strive to increase customer and employee satisfaction and add sustainable value to organization by improving our processes and ways of working. We are searching for a team lead to on board to our journey to operational excellence, contribute to positive work environment and growth of employees. Are you people and customer focused, have a can-do-attitude and willing to challenge the status quo?
In order to excel in this role, you need to understand the service we are providing, have very good communication skills and experience in people management. We offer you a challenging and interesting position within our department where you will need to master fluctuating workloads, collaboration challenges and maintain client and efficiency orientated view to deliver on expectations.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspire, grow and nurture the team of 17 employees
- Ensure high quality, smooth and efficient day-2-day operations
- Collaborate with organization in order to constantly reduce effort to customer of daily tasks
- Establish best practice for fluctuating workload management
- Make continuous improvement an integral part of daily routine of the team
Who are you? Requirements:
- Engaging leadership style, focus on developing people and making them perform at their best
- Experience with process optimization and organizational efficiency
- Change management skills (in both people and operations context)
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English, both verbal and written
- People loving, enthusiastic and curious
- Customer focused and solution-oriented problem solver, excited about operational excellence
- Structured, organized and committed to meeting deadlines, able to work autonomously
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary 1960-2950 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses which are depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job!
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 2020/01/14.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!