I am Sailaja Kunapuli and I am leading Data & Information Management unit. We are now looking for a junior data architect, who will be part of our team.
Your next challenge?
- Understand GDPR legal interpretation and be able to apply it to IT
- Feel comfortable with tools and be able to extend usage of tools when data integration is needed
- Work with databases when needed to analyse the existing data
- Be in close cooperation with privacy officers across different countries/business units
- Be able to understand tools used in the organisation that do data mapping currently
- Be able to understand and evaluate the requirements for the tool needed and communicate as needed between stakeholders
- Guide the right parties and contribute towards data mapping
- Maintain the excel based tool and reporting done currently
- Create training material and conduct trainings as needed to identified stakeholders to do datamapping. (should be able to do data mapping themselves and be able to train others)
Who are you?
You are a strong team-player with an architectural mindset, who can come up with innovative ideas and solutions in the area of work. You have good communication skills to be able to collaborate with people in your own team as well as other stakeholders.
- You take accountability for your area
- You are good at communicating your ideas clearly to non-architecture stakeholders as well
- You are a good team player and have the needed patience in this role
- You can train other people as needed in the area
- Technical background is needed
- You have a background working with different tools and integrations
- You have a good holistic view of databases and data models and have hands on experience on at least one database
- You have a good insight into GDPR and what it means (advantage)
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 1851 Eur (gross). Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me at +358 403022382 or connect with me on LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!