Junior Systems Administrator
- Information Technology Systems Administrator is dedicated to internal ACD IT issues.
- Acts as first point-of-contact for all IT related issues in Vilnius Office.
- Responsible to escalate any issues that take more than 4 hours or that impact multiple people and/or critical services to IT Manager.
- Assists the Global IT Manager in preparation, deployment, and decommissioning of all IT equipment’s.
- Installing OS and standard 3rd party software.
- Configuring peripherals.
- Configuring network and database connectivity.
- Troubleshooting the above.
- Work closely with Systems Administrators from Toronto, Minsk, and Moscow Offices.
- Responsible for configuration of systems and on-boarding employees for Vilnius Office.
- Responsible for all of IT documentations for Vilnius Office.
- Responsible for Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office 365 day to day administration.
- Manages the IT Asset/Software Tracking Database works closely with the Vilnius Management.
- Maintains the Backups on a consistent basis.
- Maintains the Corporate Disaster Recovery and performs regular restore to make sure they are working correctly.
- Manages internal Active Directory and DNS.
- Responsible for VMWare systems including multiple esxi servers.
- Responsible for Synology Disk NAS and backup systems.
- Responsible for Exchange Online maintenance.
- Responsible for SharePoint and SharePoint Online maintenance and training.
- Responsible for maintenance of Microsoft System Center and WSUS and various patching software.
- Responsible for Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware maintenance and training (Sophos).
- Responsible for GoToWebinar, Zoom Meeting/Room, Zoom VoIP, Service Desk, Assist, TeamViewer maintenance.
- Responsible for IT central monitoring and alerting systems (NAGIOS, System Center and PRTG).
- A willingness to learn new skills and master new tools as needed.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to conduct effective group and individual training sessions, and the ability to prepare “how-to” documentation.
- An ability to take direction and perform well in high-pressure situations.
- Strong math and logic skills.
- Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office 365.
- DNS and Active Directory.
- Web Servers.
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware maintenance and training.
- Monitoring systems.
Salary offered: 1.230 - 2.280 €/month (gross)
Final proposed salary will depend on your existing experience and demonstrated competencies.
with subject "Junior Systems Administrator"