Ready to make better happen?
At Telia, we continue building a Center of Excellence within our Salesforce ecosystem and in this role, you are going to build and create value on worlds one of the most connected enterprise clouds – Salesforce platform. It empowers app creators to join forces and turn ideas into working apps that transform new-generation telco businesses. You will ensure that Salesforce serves Telia countries in an innovative and high-quality way. In scope, we do have Sales, Service, Marketing, Pardot, and other Salesforce clouds there is no limit to growth by ensuring the success and availability of Telia's new digital services.
Is this you?
We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means you like being open-minded and are not afraid of change. To really enjoy your job here, you need to be forward thinking and customer driven. You truly understand and believe that the solutions you are creating, ultimately will connect people in society to what matters most to them.
- You are passioned about new technologies, trends and automation
- Enjoy working within the team to solve complex IT issues and innovate
- You are highly motivated towards a goal and willing to learn
- You are a self-starter and not afraid of change
- You are ready to dig into Salesforce ecosystem and all its benefits
- Ideally you do have development experience on Salesforce platform
- Apex – Java like Salesforce programming language and Java experience is an advantage
- Data modelling, SOQL and SOSL – Data flows and database relationships together with query languages like SQL or Apache Lucene
- Salesforce APIs – knowledge on integrating with REST, Bulk, Streaming, Tooling or other APIs
- Salesforce SFDX – experience with version control, GIT, CI/CD tools and techniques
- Hands on experience with Agile (Kanban, Scrum) and tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Good communications skills and fluent English
Telia is more than a workplace
We believe that people thrive in a purpose-driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 3355 Eur (gross) to 5032 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment;
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
What happens next?
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits. The application deadline is 2024-03- 31 During the process, required background controls will be performed.
Want to join? Don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to learn more about the position you are welcome to contact Eimantas Milius
Welcome to Telia – Join us and make better happen!