Scrum Master - Big Data
When everyone else is only talking about High Load, we are actually eating it for breakfast.
When everyone else is only talking about Scrum & Agile, we are actually pushing it to the next level. “Work Hard, Play Harder” is not only our moto, it’s basically our lifestyle.
The Scrum Master in Adform is accountable for establishing Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide. They do this by helping everyone understand Scrum theory and practice, both within the Scrum Team and the organization. The Scrum Master is accountable for the Scrum Team’s effectiveness. They do this by enabling the Scrum Team to improve its practices within the Scrum framework. We firmly believe that Scrum Masters are true leaders who serve the Scrum Team and the larger organization. They advocate Adform values and development culture and ensure that the best practices are followed while creating products and services.
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment and facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams
- Have at least 2 years of experience working as a Scrum Master
- Have agile mindset, fast to adapt to changes and to feel comfortable with it
- Are good at understanding technical issues at the high level
- Are excellent at communication inside and outside the team
- Are qualified in problem-solving
- Are open and informal
- Are proactive in learning and developing yourself
- Have experience in coding or testing
- Have experience in project management
- Have experience in people management
- Have experience in driving various initiatives in the company
- Have experience in working with communities of practice
- A chance to make an impact on Internet evolvement worldwide
- Being a part of a competition with world level companies outside of the Lithuanian market
- Working with highly loaded and highly available systems
- Friendly, fun and professional team
- A lot of servers, complex infrastructure and a fast-growing product
- Possibilities to learn (conferences, training, knowledge sharing sessions)
- Fun things: leisure zone, team buildings and others events
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 3000 EUR gross depending on candidate’s qualification. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Eager to enjoy your vacay a bit longer? We offer additional vacation days!
- Enjoy having work-fun balance? Good news! Fun office activities, team buildings and a friendly team will cheer you up!
- Enjoy having lunch out? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen or outside on Adform terrace!
- Wanna stay in shape? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home pet? Bring it to the office! We are very pet-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Having a headache or a sneezing morning? Adform offers 2 trust days for you to get better by staying at home! Use them and get back to work when feeling fresh again!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
su nuoroda "Scrum Master - Big Data"