Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Are you a creative technical person with an interest in cyber security and a desire to learn continuously? Do you have experience in leading security incidents, performing digital forensics and/or conducting threat hunting? Or perhaps you are a System Administrator, Software Developer or senior Network Specialist with a deep interest in cyber security?
Come work in the Global Security Operations Center as a Senior Cyber Security Analyst. We have locations across Nordics and Baltics and now looking for new colleague to Lithuania.
We are at the frontline of cyber security operations. Our mission is to prevent, detect and respond to incidents and improve Telia’s resilience against risks. Technical security competence, creativity and willingness to continuously learn are held in high regard in our team.
Ready to make better happen?
We are now looking for a new team member to our SOC/CERT team. You will lead and handle cyber security incidents, manage and analyze threat intelligence, conduct threat hunts and perform digital investigations. During incidents you will both be coordinating actions of other security specialists and stakeholders, as well as doing technical investigations. You are expected to be ready to participate in to an on-call duty routine.
You will work in the following areas:
- You will closely collaborate with a broad range of colleagues and stakeholders
- Investigate, handle and lead response actions during cyber security incidents. Conduct digital investigations and threat hunts.
- Manage, analyze and report threat intelligence.
- Provide input to Security Engineering team in order to design, develop and improve our security tools and threat detection use cases and coverage.
- Stay up to speed with latest threats and cooperate with our Offensive Security team to improve our threat detection capabilities
- Ensure that our processes and routines work and are continuously improved.
Is this you?
In addition to having technical and cyber security competence, you want to improve the resilience of technology and digital services in general. You find purpose in investigating and solving cyber security incidents and keen to proactively hunt for any traces of malicious actors. You are motivated to collect necessary insights from cyber security incidents and use them to improve the security posture of the Company. You have strong problem solving skills, you are solution oriented and have good communications skills.
- Great experience in one or more of the following areas: Security incident response, digital forensics, threat intelligence, system administration, network engineering, security testing, software development.
- Good knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of routing, firewalls, TCP/IP, HTTP(S), DNS and other network protocols. Basic understanding of web application technologies and protocols.
- Experience with security tools like SIEM, AV, EDR, IDS/IPS and digital forensics tools, with endpoint and network logs.
- Scripting and programming skills.
- Knowledge of public cloud technologies.
You have several of the following competences:
- BCS or higher educational degree in IT. information systems, network engineering, cyber security, or other relevant area
- A focused individual who can keep several tasks running in parallel. You must be able to work under stressful conditions and be able to perform under pressure
- Fluent English and local language skills both written and spoken (other Nordic languages is considered as beneficial)
- Creative and focused with good written and verbal communication skills
Telia is more than a workplace!
With us you will learn from skilled colleagues across international borders, joining a team that makes each other stronger and the world better by solving challenges. We are proud of our friendly atmosphere where people are excited about their work. We thrive on our diversity and ambition to deliver great products and extraordinary experiences for our customers. In a world where choices are endless, if you want to make a real impact, this is a place where you belong.
We offer a monthly base salary from 3 350 - 5 032 EUR (gross) monthly (this is a reference range, exact salary will depend on your competences). Plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides, for each employee Telia has an additional employee benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plans
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 21 000+ awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Apply to join us!
If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at insert e-mail address, telephone number, and/or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application and to making sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. During the process, required background controls will be performed. Due to the nature of the work the selected candidate needs to pass the associated internal and external Security Clearances.
Application deadline is 2024-03-12.
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact Head of CERT Simon Eklund, by mobile +46735185216 or by email [email protected] .
Welcome to Telia – Join us and make better happen!