SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST (AI)
- Discuss and strategize how to make the project the most cutting edge in the market;
- Exchange ideas with professionals in various fields: business, legal, coding, modeling, database management, etc.;
- Engineer new features, optimize model architecture, tune hyperparameters, evaluate the performance on train, test, and development/validation datasets;
- Write code in Python and/or R on a PC which is more powerful than any current cloud solution;
- Fix some bugs here and there;
- Document your model and code, share it with others;
- Implement and take ownership of your creation;
- Create metrics and visualizations about how the project is doing;
- Prepare documentation and presentation of the new model or product you just created;
- Welcome the cheers and applause on a job well done from colleagues and other businesses.
- MSc/PhD in mathematics, data or computer science, econometrics, statistics or similar;
- Ability to prove solid understanding of ML concepts;
- Hands-on experience in creating deep learning models – the projects you worked at university, at work or your personal projects;
- >2 years Python and/or R hands-on working experience;
- Ability to present and defend your creations using visualizations, reports and other tools.
- Your advantange:
- Hands-on experience working with unstructured data, e.g., analyzing and modeling text with modern NLP techniques.
- Working experience with GIT and Docker.
- Ability to write top-grade SQL queries in MSSQL, POSTGRESQL or MYSQL.
- Experience in distributed computing.
- API creation using Python or R.
- Work on cutting-edge hardware.
- Weekly seminars about various ML and AI topics.
- Generous funding of various courses in Coursera or Udemy.
- Frequent visits by professors from universities.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Opportunity to create products that directly impact Lithuania‘s economy.
- Competitive compensation (3500 – 6000 EUR gross).
with subject "SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST (AI)"