Software Systems Engineer
- requirements analysis and systems design;
- database and applications modeling;
- development of comprehensive client-server software systems using Omega's application framework (Appframe);
- creation of new and development of existing modules in Omega’s flagship project management products suite (Pims);
- participation in corporate or client development projects in Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, France, England, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia and more.
- Fluent in English, oral and written;
- Self-propelled and inner-motivated;
- Higher IT education or relevant working experience;
- Willing to acquire new skills and travel.
- Strong database development skills using Microsoft SQL Server, including tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions to implement business logic;
- Back-end development using .NET;
Short video about us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhQ2Sa01zlc
Salary offered: 1.900 - 4.500 €/month (gross)
Salary for each candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate.
with subject "Software Systems Engineer"