Team Manager (Network Contract Management Team)
As the Network Contract Management Team Manager (NCMT), you will have the opportunity to manage a team of 18 specialists, consisting of 14 network engineers and 4 leading engineers, and maintain and optimize thousands of Telia's business clients' networks.
What makes this role truly exciting? NCMT manages a major part of Lithuania’s business networks. Most of Lithuania’s largest business and public institutions rely on Telia services – financial institutions, supermarkets, production companies, government, etc. This is probably the best place in Lithuania to get to know and work with large and complex networks, and to see and feel diverse technologies. As well as familiarize yourself with mass network management practices and contribute to the evolution of these networks yourself.
About NCMT: The team is structured with four competence areas, with each Leading Network Engineer providing technical and leadership support to the manager, covering tasks like incident resolution, TMIM, KPI management, tool oversight, and onboarding/training. The NCMT function in the organization is responsible for maintaining the client's network in the following areas:
- Data center physical networks (network fabric, firewalls, ADCs, VPNgw, etc.)
- Private and Public cloud platforms networks (NSX-V, NSX-T, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes)
- Enterprise LAN: LAN, WiFi, NAC, security solutions for LANs
- Telco services: FDPS, DPS services (internet, MPLS)
In the context of this team, contract maintenance is synonymous with "network operations" encompassing essential functions such as resolving network incidents, maintaining SLA and OLA compliance, implementing daily network changes, software updates, security patching, and supporting network management and maintenance tools. The NCMT team is the cornerstone, ensuring that Telia's B2B clients experience top-tier network performance, security, and reliability.
With whom does NCMT collaborate closely? NCMT plays a crucial role in serving a considerable portfolio of business clients with particularly critical infrastructures. This responsibility is substantial, leading to a need for collaborative efforts. Consequently, various teams work closely with NCMT, sharing the load and providing support. This allows the NCMT team to exclusively concentrate on optimizing customer network operations. These collaborative teams include:
- The Monitoring Center team is responsible for service monitoring
- The Incident Managers team handles Hi-INC resolution
- New services design accomplished by the Network Architects team
- The implementation of major changes in client networks is the responsibility of the Network projects team
- Site engineers handle physical work in client premises and Data centers.
What we expect from the NCMT manager:
- 3+ years’ experience managing technical teams ~ 10 to 20 in size
- 2+ years spent in a hands-on network engineering role
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with all levels of business
- Good English language skills (minimum B2 level, both spoken and written).
What are the objectives of the NCMT manager:
- Leading the team: establishment of clear goals, empowerment, recognition, open communication, skill development, trust-building, promotion of problem-solving, fostering team cohesion, and effective team motivation
- Analyzing and reporting on the team's most important metrics and striving for continuous improvement
- Showing expertise in managing contracts by understanding our services, simplifying their structure, and ensuring effective implementation for efficient team operations
- Demonstrating competence in accepting and managing the administration of newly acquired contracts
- Monitoring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Related to Contractual Commitments with Proficiency
- Engaging in effective communication and collaboration with business units (SDM, TSM) to gather feedback and facilitate negotiations for updated contract terms
- Ensuring communication and representation to key clients when required
- Attraction, recruiting, hiring, developing, mentoring, coaching, and retaining top talent.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose-driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership, where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 4986 Eur gross to 7478 Eur gross. Besides, for each employee, Telia has an additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000+ awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you are interested in joining our team – we are waiting for your CV! If you need to know more, e-mail me at
In the last steps, the required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – Let's make better happen!