Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – is a company that provides a world class website building platform to over 120 million users in 190 countries. The team of more than 2100 professionals globally and around 100 in Vilnius is a colorful group of professionals working in a start-up like environment where they can bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure company provides a top-class product that people love to use.
The company is expanding the team in Vilnius and are looking for:
Junior QA Engineer (6 months)
About the team:
The company’s QA Engineering team. We’re a team of driven, creative people who work together to remove barriers, ensuring company users have a stunning experience when building their website. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools & user data analysis.
We’re focused on helping our QA Engineers gain new skills, which is why we train them to develop Automation tests in Java. We want to bring everyone to Automation level! We’re responsible for creating, testing and delivering innovative solutions that help over 130 million users around the world.
We’re looking for a Junior QA Engineer (6 months of learning) to join our team and learn how to run automation and tests on production with a worldwide company.
Bonus points if you have experience in web testing, different types of functional & non-functional testing, and basic programming/scripting knowledge (in at least one of the relevant languages).
As a Junior QA engineer, you will:
- Develop and execute manual test cases for new features.
- Participate in manual regression QA cycles.
- Initiate and execute tests without having a detailed test case.
- Learn how to develop, execute and analyze automation tests.
- Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries - executing and adjusting your test cases accordingly.
- Join the company’s QA guild, take part in cross-company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.